Important: Read this
the swiss scene event
The Buenzli party is a demoparty regularly organized in Switzerland.
After having started with the roots of the swiss pc scene, it slowly
left the woods to join some hotel undergounds. The party meeting
its success, it joined the
bigger places with time to finnally settle with style in the Bierhübeli,
The party features an awesome partyplace, this room is very famous
for its many concerts, parties and other events it feature all the
year. You'll enjoy watching great demoshows on the bigscreen (almost
non stop) while drinking a beer at the bar or the chill out corner.
Being first the ultimate swiss scene event, the Buenzli attracts
every year more and more foreign sceners, searching the real scene
feeling and incredible party atmosphere downtown Switzerland. In
other words, even with no computer, you'll have huge fun.
|You will have to bring your own network equipment (hubs, switches,
cables, cards, whatever you need) and your own power connectors,
cables and plugs and whatever you might need more. We won't
sell or lease anything!
For special life shows, we would be very happy if anybody
could bring something of the following stuff for us to use:
- Fast laptops, available on Friday. They'd need a soundoutput
and an USB port.
- An audio mixer with 4 - 6 inputs.
If you could bring anything of this: Contact us at email@example.com.
16th-18th august 2002
opens on friday, 17:00h
closes on sunday, 12:00h
|Bierhuebeli, Bern, SWITZERLAND
Look at our maps to see how to get
|45CHF (40CHF in prepay or for foreigners)
.. makes 27€ (Euro payment only for foreigners)
- great location
- room for about 200 sceners
- bigscreen with great sound system
- art and fun compos
- events, like DJ's, liveacts etc.
- cool bar, alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- food supply, pizza's
- very stable network
- wavelan (bring your own cards)
- chill out corner
- seperate sleeping room
- city centered, near the train station... near EVERYTHING
- very friendly organizers :)) with a special 'foreigner
PR division" that will lead you in some exciting local
bars if there's interest...
- and the traditional FREE COKE & ICE-TEA!!!! (about
1000l last year)
- in other words, be there or be lame.